If you are looking to enlarge your breasts, then you
will want to have a breast augmentation done. You have
to know up front that it will not improve the symmetry
of your nipples, it will not move your breasts closer
together nor will it lift droopy breasts.
Breast augmentation is done to balance the size of the
breasts, improve the contour of the body or it is done
as a reconstructive technique after prior surgery.
This surgery is done by implanting silicone shells
behind the breast tissue. This will give the breasts a
fuller and a more natural contour.
You should be aware of some of the risks and
complications that are associated with breast
augmentation plastic surgery. Here is a list of
* Reaction to anesthesia
* Drooping of the breasts
* Capsular contracture – This means that scar tissue
hardens around your breast implant
* Hematoma or the pooling of clotted blood
* Implant leak
* Interference with mammography
* Keloid – This is when heavy scarring takes place.
* Nerve damage
* Nipple numbness
* Permanent numbness
– There is a 15% chance of this happening.
* Reaction to medication
* Rupture of the implant
* Seroma or the pooling of watery blood
* Skin irregularities
* Slow healing
– This is when the breasts merge to form one mass.
* Visible scar
You may just want to rethink your position about
having a breast augmentation. You may find out that
you are happy with the breasts God gave you!