If you haven’t heard of the term ‘resell rights’ on your
internet travels it’s either because
a) you’re completely new online
b) the thought of setting up a website and selling it
online scares you!
It’s nothing to be ashamed of – I know this because
I couldn’t even understand what ‘resell rights’ meant
let alone how to use them!
Now today I just checked out Chris and Aaron’s
‘Setup My Resell Rights’ site.
Just as the website name suggests, this site is
dedicated entirely to setting up your resell rights
products rather than having lying around on your
hard drive collecting dust!
You’ll learn how to…
- set up a PayPal buy now button
- set up auto-redirect after transactions
- turn on auto-delivery in PayPal
- edit your sales page (index.html)
- edit your download/thank you page
- set your pricing
- upload to your server with FTP
- understand the mini-site file structure
and so much more..
I was really impressed with the content
which is why I had to post this for you
P.S. You’ll have to hurry because I don’t
know how much longer these videos will be
P.P.S. I can assure you, once you’ve gone
through the videos, you’ll never have
to ask anyone about setting up and modifying
a resell rights product ever again!